Co-ownership, for some, is a new concept and even a new challenge. For many, this means: no gardening and peace of mind in winter whether it is for snow removal or leaving his home for a while and without any hassle. In short, a very attractive dream concept for anyone very busy with a professional career or seeing in early retirement or retirement. This notion is not without consequence when the co-ownership building self-management. The latter requires:
• Active involvement of the Board of Directors;
• Organizing meetings according to the rules described in the Declaration of Co-ownership;
• The creation of financial statements;
• Banking consolidation;
• Creation of the balance sheet;
• The organization of meetings of the Board of Directors and the Annual General Meeting;
• A quorum for the various meetings;
• Drafting of minutes;
• Operational management of land and building(s);
• Obtaining tenders for the maintenance of land and building(s);
• Save all document in one place.
Gestion Condo duCoproprio is pleased to offer you its management services for your Condominium Unions. For less than one dollar a day the service includes accounting, administration and operational management of your Condominium Unions. A haven of peace!